Actors 'skeptical' to shoot as Bollywood reopens shop

Actors 'skeptical' to shoot as Bollywood reopens shop

With lockdown regulations being relaxed and the Maharashtra government giving a go-ahead, a slew of filmmakers in Bollywood have decided to resume shooting. However, many celebrities are still skeptical to step out and start work on the sets. "Super 30" fame actress Mrunal Thakur is one of them. For her, "health comes first". "I am not ready yet. I feel if I say yes to a shoot, then I am putting a lot of people's health at risk. I don't know. I am really unable to decide. Also, the monsoons have arrived in Mumbai. So, there are more chances of spreading the diseases -- especially flu," Mrunal told IANS.

source https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/celebrities/actors-skeptical-to-shoot-as-bollywood-reopens-shop-627652
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: