When Rohman Shawl visited his 'amazing woman' Sushmita Sen on the sets of Aarya, watch video

When Rohman Shawl visited his 'amazing woman' Sushmita Sen on the sets of Aarya, watch video

Sushmita Sen and her boyfriend Rohman Shawl gives major couple goals to their fans with their cute PDA. The duo first connected with each other on Instagram DMs and started growing fondness for each other and soon fell in love. Recently, Rohman Shawl shared a video of him singing a song for his amazing woman Sushmita Sen when he visited her on the sets of web series Aarya. He wrote: "I have wanted to share this video for months. Finally the time has come. Let me give you the back story of this video. It's from the first time that I went to the set of Aarya (they were shooting in Madh Island on this particular day). I have known Sush to be a certain way and I had no doubt that she will own the character of Aarya. So the first time I saw her perform, I realised how unaware I was of her true potential as an actor. I have seen you mould into Aarya, I have seen you grow as Aarya. I have seen you give your soul to Aarya and now I can finally say, I have seen you rule the world as Aarya."

source https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/celebrities/when-rohman-shawl-visited-his-amazing-woman-sushmita-sen-on-the-sets-of-aarya-watch-video-627684
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: