Sarabhai vs Sarabhai actor Satish Shah reveals COVID19 diagnosis, thanks hospital after testing negative

Sarabhai vs Sarabhai actor Satish Shah reveals COVID19 diagnosis, thanks hospital after testing negative

Veteran actor Satish Shah on Sunday revealed that he had tested positive for COVID-19 last month and thanked the medical staff for "restoring" his health back to normal. The 69-year-old actor, best known for his work on shows like Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi, was admitted to Lilavati Hospital on July 20 after he contracted the novel coronavirus. He was discharged on July 28. "I am absolutely well now. As per protocol, I have to quarantine myself till August 11. I had developed fever which I suppressed by taking medicines. But then I was asked to get myself tested and the result turned out to be positive. I got admitted into the hospital immediately.

source https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/celebrities/sarabhai-vs-sarabhai-actor-satish-shah-reveals-covid19-diagnosis-thanks-hospital-after-testing-negative-640757
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: