Bigg Boss 14: Rahul Vaidya discovers benefit of being on the controversial show

Bigg Boss 14: Rahul Vaidya discovers benefit of being on the controversial show

Singer Rahul Vaidya is excited to step into the Bigg Boss 14 house because he feels, irrespective of the controversial image of the show, he can actually use his stay to better himself as a person. "What interests me is I think it's going to make me better. How I react in certain situations will be captured on camera and we will get a proof of how I behave in different situations," said Rahul, who was second runners-up on "Indian Idol 1", while speaking to IANS.

source https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/tv/bigg-boss-14-rahul-vaidya-discovers-benefit-of-being-on-the-controversial-show-654156
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: