Irrfan Khan's son Babil watches The Lunchbox for 13th time, remembers father listening to The Beatles

Irrfan Khan's son Babil watches The Lunchbox for 13th time, remembers father listening to The Beatles

Late actor Irrfan Khan's son Babil left the netizens teary-eyed as he shared an adorable picture with his father on Sunday. The photo showed young Irrfan holding baby Babil close to him as they share a special moment. Babil wrote, "Death is painful for the living, for those dearest to your heart, but you taught me that death is only the beginning. So I’m here celebrating your life in my mind, divine bitter-sweetness. I was listening to ‘The Beatles’ then you got me obsessed with ‘The Doors’ and we used to sing along. I sing those songs still now, I feel you then."

source https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/celebrities/irrfan-khan-s-son-babil-watches-the-lunchbox-for-13th-time-remembers-father-listening-to-the-beatles-654245
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: