Kunal Kemmu gets daughter Inaaya's name tattooed: My little girl is and will always be a part of me

Kunal Kemmu gets daughter Inaaya's name tattooed: My little girl is and will always be a part of me

Bollywood actor Kunal Kemmu loves his daughter Inaaya Naumi Kemmu the most and his social media posts are enough proof of that. The actor keeps treating fans with heart-warming pictures with Inaaya and leaves Instagram in a meltdown. With his latest picture, Kunal revealed that he got his daughter's name tattooed on him and now, she "will always be a part of me." Kunal shared a picture of his bare body where Inaaya's name was inked in Hindi.

source https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/celebrities/kunal-kemmu-gets-daughter-inaaya-s-name-tattooed-my-little-girl-is-and-will-always-be-a-part-of-me-654188
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: