Priyanka Chopra shares cover page of memoir Unfinished: Being “unfinished” has deeper meaning for me

Priyanka Chopra shares cover page of memoir Unfinished: Being “unfinished” has deeper meaning for me

Global icon Priyanka Chopra on Friday revealed the cover page of her memoir Unfinished and also shared the experience of working on a memoir and reconciling with the past in the process.“Ironically, I named this memoir years before I started writing it. Having been a public person now for 20 years, with so much life to live and a long list of things to check off my list personally and professionally, I am very much #Unfinished. BUT the funny thing about writing a memoir is that it forces you to look at things differently, reconciling so many things you thought you had put to bed. In doing so I’ve realised that being “unfinished” has deeper meaning for me, and has in fact been one of the most common threads of my life,” she wrote.

source https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/celebrities/priyanka-chopra-shares-cover-page-of-memoir-unfinished-being-unfinished-has-deeper-meaning-for-me-653913
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: