DYK Rapper Raftaar is first Indian artiste to accept cryptocurrency as fees?

DYK Rapper Raftaar is first Indian artiste to accept cryptocurrency as fees?

Rapper Raftaar has become the first Indian artiste to accept cryptocurrency instead of actual currency as performance fee. "I've always been an ardent admirer of blockchain technology. I've always wondered why artistes and managers alike haven't explored the potential of this disruptive medium. Nevertheless, I've finally taken the baby steps in this direction and all the credit goes to my manager, Ankit Khanna for making this dream a reality for me," said Raftaar.

source https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/music/dyk-rapper-raftaar-is-first-indian-artiste-to-accept-cryptocurrency-as-fees-712828
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: