Shekhar Suman mourns the death of his mother: 'I feel orphaned and devastated'

Shekhar Suman mourns the death of his mother: 'I feel orphaned and devastated'

Actor Shekhar Suman lost his mother on Thursday. The actor revealed that his mother passed away on June 17. She was ill for a few days and Suman had shared her picture asking fans to pray for her speedy recovery. However, she succumbed to the illness. Mourning the loss, Shekhar Suman said that he is devastated. He tweeted, "My beloved Mother whom I loved the most in this world left for her heavenly abode yday.i feel orphaned and devastated.Thank you Ma for being there for all of us all the time.i will miss you till my last breath. Thank you all for your prayers and blessings."

source https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/celebrities/shekhar-suman-mourns-the-death-of-his-mother-i-feel-orphaned-and-devastated-712947
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: