Tahir Raj Bhasin was rejected from some 250 auditions before 'Mardaani'

Tahir Raj Bhasin was rejected from some 250 auditions before 'Mardaani'

Bollywood actor Tahir Raj Bhasin is making a sensational disclosure. Tahir, who has stamped his presence in Bollywood through his brilliant acting, recently revealed that he was rejected 250 times before he was signed on by Aditya Chopra for 'Mardaani'. Tahir revealed, "Anything that's worthwhile takes time and this is something I understood when I first came to Mumbai. I was rejected from some 250 auditions over 3 years before Mardaani but I used this as positive fuel and feedback. It meant I needed to grow and growth came from workshops and hours of practise."

source https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/celebrities/tahir-raj-bhasin-was-rejected-from-some-250-auditions-before-mardaani-712099
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: