Do you know Neena Gupta was skeptical of doing Dial 100? Here's why

Do you know Neena Gupta was skeptical of doing Dial 100? Here's why

Veteran actor Neena Gupta is currently being lauded for her performance in the just-released film 'Dial 100'. However, she says wasn't sure of taking up the role. "I had initially turned down this role because I was unsure of portraying a grey character but I am glad that I took up this challenge because now after seeing the audience's love for my performance feels like a job well done. I am thankful to my fans for all the love and support," Neena Gupta said in a statement. 

source https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/celebrities/do-you-know-neena-gupta-was-skeptical-of-doing-manoj-bajpayee-sakshi-tanwar-dial-100-here-s-why-725106
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: