KKK 11's Abhinav Shukla reveals he is 'borderline dyslexic'; Divyanka Tripathi, Arjun Bijlani show support

KKK 11's Abhinav Shukla reveals he is 'borderline dyslexic'; Divyanka Tripathi, Arjun Bijlani show support

Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 contestant Abhinav Shukla took to Twitter on Monday and opened up about being 'borderline dyslexic'. He also revealed that it took him two decades to accept the fact. He made this post after he revealed about it in the episode of Khatron Ke Khiladi that aired yesterday. He wrote, "I am borderline dyslexic, it is public now! So i will divulge more…its nobody’s fault, not even mine, it is what it is! It took me 2 decades to accept this fact! Now numbers and figures don't embarrass me! I am exceptional in spatial ability. I am differently abled!

source https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/tv/kkk-11-abhinav-shukla-reveals-he-is-borderline-dyslexic-divyanka-tripathi-arjun-bijlani-show-support-725336
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: