Modesty a la Alia Bhatt: 'I don't think I have mastered everything'

Modesty a la Alia Bhatt: 'I don't think I have mastered everything'

Bollywood star Alia Bhatt, who is currently riding high on the success of her latest release 'Gangubai Kathiawadi', has talked about how even though she has touched the high of highs the actress is still grounded. In a conversation with IANS, Alia, who will next be seen in 'Brahmastra', said: "I have a very good support system of friends and family... You have to tell yourself and understand that what you are doing as an actor is not really who you are... I am still that young girl who started 10 years ago. I don't think I have mastered everything.

source https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/celebrities/modesty-a-la-alia-bhatt-i-don-t-think-i-have-mastered-everything-2022-03-18-764898
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: