Pooja Hegde says 'want to do films that make my soul happy'

Pooja Hegde says 'want to do films that make my soul happy'

Actor Pooja Hegde says it is her endeavour to be a part of projects that bring her creative satisfaction. The 31-year-old actor, known for films such as "Mohenjo Daro","Duvvada Jagannadham", "Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo" and "Most Eligible Bachelor", said she aims to create a body of work that speaks for who she is as a person. "I want to do films that make my soul happy as an actor. I want to make more films for women because growing up, I felt there weren't enough films for girls. I didn't feel represented enough.

source https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/celebrities/pooja-hegde-says-want-to-do-films-that-make-my-soul-happy-2022-03-18-764964
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: